Find the other love, sex and dating resource that you're looking for by using searching below...

Custom Search

ice tea and sugar's fan box

ice tea and sugar on Facebook

Wednesday 1 July 2009

100 Things I Love About Him

1) The way he holds me when i'm down
2) His sensitive personality
3) His funny side!
4) His gentle, loving touch that i can’t live without...
5) His absolutely beautiful, sexy brown eyes. I get lost every time i look into them
6) His amazing hugs!
7) He’s here when i need him
8) He always knows what to say to me...
9) His voice. So soothing, so gentle... love it
10) He cares soooo incredibly much
11) He worries about me... makes me feel like i matter. Makes me feel loved.
12) He tries to understand me, that’s wonderful
13) He listens
14) He is honest
15) He is a giver, not a taker
16) He picks me up when i fall (metaphorically AND physically!)
17) He’s a gentleman to everyone, so wonderful.
18) He’s nice to his mother
19) The way he doesn’t always conform.
20) His kisses
21) The way we instantly knew we loved each other and would for life
22) He is shy. I love shy guys
23) His charm
24) He is so handsome
25) He’s a musician
26) The way he always tells me I’m beautiful, inside and out, even when I don’t think so
27) The way he appreciates the way i think
28) He appreciates my art
29) He’s taller than me
30) He sees me at the same level as him, even though I’m a year younger than he is
31) His determination
32) The way we understand each other
33) He never gave up on me, and never will
34) The way he puts up with my overactive imagination :P
35) The way he puts up with my randomness!
36) He is the first person I ever loved and the first person I ever felt loved by (romantically)
37) We’re soul mates... definitely
38) He knows my weaknesses
39) He knows my strengths
40) He respects me
41) His respect for his mother! That goes a long way with me. I love men who respect their elders
42) He knows what hurts me
43) He is always careful around me
44) He knows what to do around me so he doesn’t physically hurt me
45) He knows that I’m extremely sensitive
46) He is stronger than I am
47) I feel so extremely safe in his arms, i never want to leave them
48) He calls me “love”
49) Even when he doesn’t agree with me, he can understand me
50) Our relationship is built on love, not lust
51) His sweet, loving, kind heart
52) The way he talks about me... makes me feel like the most important person in the world
53) His laugh
54) His lack of knowledge for actors and actresses. Lol.
55) He knows how to excite me!
56) His ability to make me smile when no one else can
57) The way he opens the car door for me, walks me to my car, just being a gentleman
58) When he plays piano for me... I can’t believe this is number 58 because this is definitely one of the things i love most about him. He plays so beautifully... I love it soooo so much.
59) When he says “i love you”
60) When he says my name
61) His commitment to me. His loyalty and devotion
62) The way his fingers fit between mine perfectly. Made for each other
63) His mother, she’s a nice woman
64) His leather jacket!
65) He’s a deep thinker
66) The way he looks into my eyes
67) The way he knows when something is wrong
68) The way he cuddles
69) He’s a goofball!
70) His ability to arouse me... lol
71) I love the way he tells me how he misses me...
72) The way he makes me feel like I actually belong
73) His smell
74) The way he really cares for me and wants to take care of me
75) He is my love, my best friend, the one I KNOW i can trust
76) He has a fat cat named Zack!
77) I love how he’s nervous when he comes in for a kiss
78) I love how he stalks me religiously
79) He knows when to back off and give me some space
80) He knows of my fears and comforts me about them
81) He listens. (I know i already said this, but this is a genuine trait that few men out there have...) He listens to me. He wants to know what I have  to say all the time.
82) He gives me comfort when I am in pain
83) He is sincere
84) He makes me feel so loved... so special
85) He loves me for who I am
86) We’re such a perfect match
87) I can tell him anything
88) He has the key to my heart
89) He is the reason I want to go on in this twisted world
90) He means the world to me
91) He is a dream come true to me
92) He can be corny :) haha
93) He never wants to let me go home... He never wants to let go of me. He wants to hold me forever
94) When I’m feeling the worst, he makes me feel the happiest
95) How he would do anything I say
96) He tells me he would go to the end of the world for me...
97) The way we complete each other. Your weaknesses are my strengths, and my strengths are your weaknesses
98) The way you text me every freaking minute :)
99) He is simply irresistible...
100) I love the way that he let me inside of his world. He has given me the chance to get to know him and I took that chance and will never, ever regret it. I love you.

(Source: www.experienceproject.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment